On Hold Marketing is a definable, cost effective method of selling your business. Because you have a captive audience, you can be creative, targeted and micro market.
- 80% of your sales come from 20% of your customers.
- You educate customers about your company.
- Build a strong positive Image.
- Sell more products or services to established customers.
- You answer your customers FAQ’s.
Because you spend money on advertising your products or services. There is now a potential for customers to call your business. Present a slick image and people will engage straight away.
Therefore creative marketing is key, like on hold discounts your customers can avail of. Make their time spent on hold worth something to them.
- Promote special events, services or offers.
- Reinforce all other marketing efforts.
- Dramatically reduce hang-ups.
- Introduce new products or services cost effectively.
On Hold Marketing gives you a tangible return of investment. Therefore unlike mass market media you can measure the results. Much like targeted social media campaigns, on hold marketing can focus on specific themes.
Remember the 80-20 rule, 80% of your sales come from 20% of your customers.